- Kick the Can. This game is kind of like hide and seek, and running mixed.
- Ghost in the Graveyard. Everyone counts while one person hides (the ghost).
- Flashlight Sardines.
- Flashlight Hide and Go Seek.
- Capture the Flag.
- Flashlight Tag.
- Glow Stick Volleyball.
Why do gamers play at night?
Playing late at night means you’ll be more inclined to wear headphones to avoid disturbing others, meaning you’re more enclosed, ‘closer’ to the game. It means you can probably dismiss screen glare worries. It means there are far less distractions, less likelihood a buzzing phone is going to clamour for attention.
What can I play with my cousins at home?
- Charades. Classic games like charades will never be forgotten. Simply divide the group into 2 teams.
- Life (board game) This a new board game for teens but children can also play.
- Tambola. Tambola is a game that can be enjoyed by everyone irrespective of age.
What is a game night like?
First, a “game night” is actually just a potluck dinner or dinner party with games as the entertainment. Keep that in mind as you plan this. The key is social interaction, as it would be with any dinner party with friends.