- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza. (Card Game, 3 to 8 Players)
- ESPN Trivia Night. (Trivia Game, 2 to 10 players)
- Cards Against Humanity. (Card Game, 3 to 20+ Players)
- Exploding Kittens. (Card Game 2-5 Players)
- The Settlers of Catan.
What is most popular board game?
Chess was first played around the sixth century A.D. and is to this day the top-selling board game of all time.
What are the Top 10 board games?
Family Board Games
- Uno. All you need to play this fun family game is the Uno card deck.
- Chutes and Ladders.
- Traffic Jam.
- Ticket to Ride.
What is Amazon’s game?
The Game of the Amazons (in Spanish, El Juego de las Amazonas; often called Amazons for short) is a two-player abstract strategy game invented in 1988 by Walter Zamkauskas of Argentina. The game is played by moving pieces and blocking the opponents from squares, and the last player able to move is the winner.