Best 8 Player Board Games
- Ultimate Werewolf. Ultimate Werewolf is the social deduction game that defines all social deduction games.
- A Fake Artist Goes To New York.
- Cockroach Poker.
- The King’s Dilemma.
- Captain Sonar.
What games Can 8 year olds play?
- Play a Quick Game of Balloon Stomp.
- Play a Quick Card Game of Solitaire.
- Play a Game of Magic Maze.
- Medieval Theme Family Board Game.
- Try a Trampoline Game.
- Yeti in My Spaghetti.
- Play Nerf Target Games.
- Play a Game of Marshmallow Toss.
What games can you play with a large group?
- Tug Of War. Hey.
- Capture The Flag. I don’t know about you, but all my favorite P.E. memories involve playing capture the flag.
- Blind Man’s Bluff. This is a fun variation of tag where “it” wears a blindfold.
- Sharks and Minnows.
- Freeze Tag.
- Red Rover.
- Red Light, Green Light.
What do 8 year olds like to do?
Enjoy large-muscle activities like jump rope, bike riding, roller blading, ball games and hopscotch. Also enjoy fine motor activities like drawing, braiding, cutting, jigsaw puzzles, weaving, wood work and simple sewing. Make use of reading, writing and simple math in games and toys.