85 Fun Activities for Bored Teens
- Make a music video or movie.
- DIY bath bombs.
- Catch lightning bugs.
- Have a car wash fundraiser for a club or charity.
- Make a cute tote bag out of a recycled tank top or jeans.
- Fly paper airplanes.
- Sketch your pet.
- Go through your closet and make new outfits.
What can you play without electronics?
Make a Game of It
- Pick card games like Uno, Hearts or Rummy.
- Try a dice game like Tenzi or LCR.
- Bring out the board games – classics like Sorry! or Monopoly.
- Create a Battleship game out of two pizza boxes.
- Tape a tic-tac-toe board on the floor and use colored bean bags for the X and O.
How can I spend a day without electronics?
The following offers 33 different ways to relax technology free and focus on the smaller things in life.
- Read a book.
- Go on a technology free holiday.
- Sleep in.
- Watch a sunset.
- Run a hot bath.
- Immerse yourself in nature.
What can a 12 year old do when bored at home?
Check out these kid activities perfect for a day indoors.
- Boredom Jar. One creative parent told us she made a “boredom” jar for her house.
- Build a Fort. Who doesn’t love a fort on a stormy day?
- Indoor Obstacle Course.
- Write a Letter.
- Sock Puppets.
- Dress Up.
- Imaginary Creatures.
- Tea Party.