According to the rules of etiquette, a woman should wear a bracelet and a watch on different hands: a watch on the left, a bracelet or other jewelry on the right. The left-handed lady wears the opposite.
What are the three types of bracelets?
The most popular bracelet types are: tennis bracelets, pearl bracelets, charm bracelets, and bangle bracelets. These styles have universal appeal and versatility.
How do I choose a bracelet?
3 Tips for Choosing the Right Bracelet
- Start With Size. Know how large your wrist is before you buy. To do this, measure the circumference with a tape measure.
- Pick a Style. Are you more of a cuff person, or a bangle person?
- Is It a Gift? As with any piece of jewelry, bracelets ought to get worn.
What are the different types of bracelets called?
- Bangle Bracelets. This style comes from the Indian subcontinent.
- Cuff Bracelets. Unlike bangles that are a closed circle, cuff bracelets do not close.
- Charm Bracelets.
- Gemstone Bracelets.
- Tennis Bracelets.
- Link Bracelets.
- Leather Bracelets.
- Beaded Bracelets.