- Bon Vitale Original Massage Lotion.
- Soothing Touch Unscented Jojoba Massage Lotion.
- Biotone Advance Therapy Massage Lotion.
- TheraPro Deep Tissue Massage Lotion.
- Sacred Earth Botanicals Vegan Massage Lotion.
What cream is good for massaging?
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion.
- Blue Stop Max Massage Gel For Body Aches.
- Bon Vital Massage Lotion.
- Mom & World Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks.
- Biotone Deep-Tissue Massage Lotion.
- Soothing Touch Massage Lotion.
Do you need lotion for a massage?
Lotions and creams are among the most common mediums for massage therapists to work with, across all the different types of massage. Lotions are generally your best option when working with particularly hairy clients, as the light consistency won’t mat the hair and you will be able to conduct your treatment unimpeded.
What should you not do during a massage?
- Ask your massage therapist to go see a movie / come to your house / etc.
- Excessive noises.
- Comment on our looks/attractiveness.
- Poke your head out of the room to let us know you’re ready.
- Start undressing while we are still in the room.
- Touch us.