The average cost falls between $2,500 and $5,500 to install. The average homeowner pays $4,000 for a 12′ wood electric driveway double gate. Costs can be as low as $730 for a small 5′ fence gate made of chain link or as high as $11,000 for a 16′ aluminum electric gate with a double swing opening.
What is the best automatic sliding gate opener?
USAutomatic Automatic Gate Opener
- 1 CO-Z Automatic Sliding Gate Opener – Best Overall.
- 2 GC GHOST Automatic Gate Opener Kit – Easiest Installation.
- 3 Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener – Fastest Operation.
- 4 TOPENS Automatic Sliding Gate Opener – Most Versatile.
- 5 USAutomatic Automatic Gate Opener – Most Efficient.
How much is a sliding driveway gate?
Sliding Driveway Gate Cost
|Type||Average Costs (Manual)||Average Costs (Automatic)|
|Single||$500 – $1,200||$1,050 – $3,350|
|Double||$1,600 – $3,000||$2,150 – $5,150|
What is the best sliding gate for a motor?
Best Motors for Sliding Gates
- 5-TOM – 230Δ – 400Y VAC gearmotor for gates up to 5000 Kg:
- 6-SLIM VULCAN – 230V-24V gearmotor for gates up to 250 Kg:
- 7-GEKO – 230V gearmotor for gates up to 400 kg:
- VDS Automation: always on the side of our customers!
- Fill out the form and download the catalog.