Your drain hose is kinked. Your lid mechanism is broken or not engaging fully. Your drain or hose is clogged. Your load was too large for a good spin cycle.
Why is there still water in my LG washing machine?
Unbalanced Load. One of the most common reasons your LG washer won’t drain often results from an unbalanced load. Washing a large or heavy item can cause it to settle on one side of the washer drum. When this happens your LG washer won’t drain or spin properly and water will be left behind.
How do I drain the water from my LG Smart drum washing machine?
The easiest way I know to drain water from LG washing machine is by putting the machine on the drain only cycle. Just hit the spin button, followed by the start button.
How do you get water out of a washing machine drum?
- Try the spin cycle.
- Turn off the power and water supply.
- Remove and check the drain hose.
- Check to see if it will drain with the help of gravity.
- Check your machine’s inner workings.
- Check the drain pipe.
- Drain manually if needed.
- Call a service professional.