How do I stop my washing machine from shaking?
- Check that your loads are balanced.
- Check the the floor and machine are level.
- Ensure You Have a Sturdy Floor.
- Check Your Stacking Kit.
- Purchase Washing Machine Vibration Pads.
- Call in Some Reinforcement.
Why does my Whirlpool washer shakes violently?
If you’ve noticed your washer shaking a lot, the problem could be an overloaded tub, improper installation or leveling issues. During spin cycles, shaking can usually be attributed to an unbalanced washer.
How do I stop my washing machine from moving when I spin?
So How Do You Stop Your Washing Machines from Moving?
- Make sure the washing machine is level.
- Attach some non slip, anti-vibration pads to the bottom of your washer’s legs.