Are wall plug ins safe?
Compounding the risks posed by formaldehyde, most major brands of plug-in air fresheners contain a chemical known as naphthalene. They have shown that Naphthalene can cause tissue damage and cancer in the lungs of rodents in laboratory studies. It’s plausible to assume that it causes similar effects in humans.
How do I start selling air fresheners?
- Creating A Name For Your Business.
- Register Your Corporation.
- Apply For Business Liability and Auto Insurance.
- Retain Your Federal and Local Tax Registration.
- Set Up A Toll-Free Phone Number.
- Create A Responsive Business Website.
- Choose and register your domain name.
Are Air Wick plug ins safe?
Our Air Wick® Plug-Ins are safe to use, so long as you always read the instructions provided with the product and follow the guidance below. WARNING: When using electrical products, basic precautions should always be followed. CAUTION: There is a risk of electric shock and fire hazard when using this product.