- 2.1 Classic Risk – Best Overall.
- 2.2 Risk Legacy Board Game – Best for Fixed Groups.
- 2.3 Risk 60th Anniversary Edition Best for 6 Players.
- 2.4 Risk Star Wars Edition – Best for Young Star Wars Fans.
- 2.5 Risk Junior – Best Risk Version for Children.
Is the game Risk worth anything?
In addition, each gameboard is marked with a unique limited edition number. Right now, a used version of the board game is available on eBay for $297, but multiple reports say that a brand new box can cost up to $900.
What are the different versions of Risk board game?
- 1.1 Risk.
- 1.2 Castle Risk.
- 1.3 Risk 40th Anniversary Edition.
- 1.4 Risk: 2210 A.D.
- 1.5 Risk: The Lord of the Rings.
- 1.6 Risk: The Lord of the Rings: Gondor & Mordor Expansion Set.
- 1.7 Risk: Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition.
- 1.8 Risk Godstorm.
Is Risk a real board game?
Risk is a strategy board game of diplomacy, conflict and conquest for two to six players. The standard version is played on a board depicting a political map of the world, divided into forty-two territories, which are grouped into six continents.