Four of our dermatologists recommend SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, which they (and our editors) hail as the gold-standard vitamin-C serum and is suitable for all skin types.
Is Manuka honey serum good for face?
Known as a healing manuka honey helps prevent blemishes and keep the skin clear. Manuka honey is also hydrating, pH balancing and anti-inflammatory. It is a fantastic ingredient for your skin.
Which vitamin C serum is best for glowing skin?
- BEST FOR FINE LINES.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum.
- BEST FOR FIRMING.
- BEST FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
- Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate.
- BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner.
- SkinMedica Vitamin C + E Complex.
- Paula’s Choice C15 Super Booster.
Does vitamin C serum lighten face?
Melanin is the pigment responsible for skin color. By inhibiting melanin production, vitamin C can help fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It may also help brighten your skin’s appearance.