- Royal Craft Wood Premium Bamboo Cutting Board Set.
- Amazon Solimo Plastic Cutting Board.
- Joseph Joseph Plastic Chopping Board.
- Anjali Cutting and Washing Deluxe Cutting Board.
- Hokipo Bamboo Chopping Board.
- Amar Impex Premium Plastic Cutting Board.
- Wood Chop Single Block Wooden Chopping Board.
What kind of cutting board is best?
Even softer than wooden cutting boards, rubber cutting boards are most commonly used in restaurants. For all chopping tasks, including raw meat, these boards are Cupps’s top pick. “They’re durable, sturdy,” and easy on your knife, she says.
What is the healthiest cutting board to use?
Hardwoods (like this maple cutting board from Boos) are better at resisting bacteria. “Hardwoods like maple are fine-grained, and the capillary action of those grains pulls down fluid, trapping the bacteria—which are killed off as the board dries after cleaning,” says Ben Chapman, a food safety researcher at NC State.
What are the 3 types of cutting boards?
Believe it or not there are actually 3 different types of cutting boards. The End Grain, Edge Grain and Face Grain Boards all represent different types.