- 1 /7. NAGARAKU Low Odor Fast Drying Strong Hold Eyelash Extension Glue.
- 2 /7. Ardell Duo Striplash Adhesive Dark.
- 3 /7. Eylure Line and Lash Clear Lash Glue.
- 4 /7. MAC Duo Non-Latex Lash Adhesive.
- 5 /7. CALAILIS False Eyelash Glue.
- 6 /7. Miss Claire Eye Lash Glue.
- 7 /7. Huda Beauty Sticky Tack Lash Glue.
Are Borboleta lashes good?
Amazing quality of lashes that do not damage or prevent your real eyelashes from natural growth. I feel like this is one of the if not the best eyelash extensions I have ever had.
What is the strongest lash extension glue?
Best Overall: Emeda Lash Glue
This glue has a strong hold that can last up to several weeks. The glue is also water-resistant and it dries clear. The Emeda adhesive is also latex-free, making it a good choice for people with allergies. You can choose between clear or black glue.
Does Borboleta glue have latex?
Yes! All of our lash glues are latex and formaldehyde free.