Hamsons Inc., was established in California in 1990 as an importer of premium quality basmati rice from Pakistan into the United States and Canada.
What is the best rice in the world?
- Glutinous Rice. Pinipig. PHILIPPINES. Judgefloro by CC.
- Riz de Camargue. Bouches-du-Rhône. France. shutterstock.
- Rice Paper. VIETNAM. shutterstock. Wanna try?
- Arroz Carolino das Lezírias Ribatejanas. Santarém District. Portugal. shutterstock.
- Arborio. Arborio. Italy.
- Basmati. INDIA. and one more region.
Which is best rice in Pakistan?
The best basmati rice in Pakistan is Falak basmati rice, famous due to its texture and taste. In Urdu, the word Falak means “sky”. It reflects the exceptional quality of the rice.
What is the best rice in Saudi Arabia?
Basmati rice is known for its high purity of 95% and average grain length of 8.35 mm. This product is well-known for its great nutrient content, in addition to its pleasing aroma. After cooking, the size of rice is increased.