How do you lash bath at home?
- Wet your face or eyelashes with water.
- Apply a small amount of Lash Cleanser to a cleansing brush.
- Gently lather the foam cleanser to your lashes and right down to your eyelid for at least 5 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Gently pat dry with a lint-free towel.
Are lash baths necessary?
A lash bath is essential in applying eyelash extensions because it ensures that the natural lashes are clean, healthy, and ready for the next step in the application. It’s also important to ensure that the adhesive sticks properly to the lashes because they must be clean and dry before application.
What does a lash bath do?
Lost Artistry’s Lash Bath is a gentle foam cleanser- specially formulated for eyelash extensions. It makes for a perfect Add-On to service your clients needs at home. Regular use maintains optimal lash retention, keeps lashes free of debris, and removes all makeup.