Better known as Settlers of Catan, this game designed by German designer Klaus Teuber has players create and grow their own settlements on a board.
What games did we play in the 90s?
- Pakdam Pakdai (Catch me) Had to be #1 on the list, right?
- Maaram Pitti (Dodgeball)
- Pitthu (Seven Stone)
- Gully Cricket.
- Chupan Chupai (Hide and Seek)
- Stapu (hopscotch)
- Kancha (marbles)
What games did kids play in the 90s?
- Splat! Image Source: ebay.com.
- Pretty Pretty Princess. Image Source: etsy.com.
- Twister. Image Source: etsy.com.
- Dream Phone. Image Source: amazon.com.
- Monopoly Junior. Image Source: ebay.com.
- Guess Who? Image Source: ebay.com.
- 13 Dead End Drive.
What is the most popular classic board game?
Chess was first played around the sixth century A.D. and is to this day the top-selling board game of all time.