- Game Title.
- Targeted Gaming Motivations and Player Experience Goals.
- Summary of Game Concept. Game’s Premise and Setting. Game’s Characters and Story (if applicable)
- Summary of Process used to Research, Design, Prototype, and Evaluate Game.
- Names and Roles of Team Members.
What are the most essential things to add in an event flyer?
Make the most important information (event name, time and date, price, and call to action) more prominent than everything else. Displaying this information bigger or in higher contrast helps it stand out to readers. 4. Don’t forget a call to action.
How do you make unique flyers?
- Create a focal point. What’s the first thing that you want people to notice?
- Speak to your target audience.
- Focus on the benefits.
- Keep the content simple.
- Offer discounts or special promotions.
- Include a call-to-action.
- Print in high quality.
How do you make a good flyer for an event?
What are some tips for a standout event flyer design? Create a bold title or headline that can be read from a distance. Play with typography to create a text style that communicates the vibe of your event. Use visual hierarchy (i.e. size, order, and color) to layout important event details for your reader.