How do I use the tub clean on my LG washer?
- Press the [Power] button.
- Press [Cycle] button and select [Tub Clean] cycle.
- Add correct amount of washing machine cleaner by following the manufacturer’s dosage instructions.
- Press [Start/Pause] button.
- The power will go off 10 seconds after the cycle is over.
Do you add anything to tub clean cycle?
Add liquid chlorine bleach, powder cleaner or tub cleaner. Don’t add any laundry detergent or fabric softener when using TUB CLEAN. If you’re using a tub cleaning product follow the directions indicated on its packaging.
Can I use vinegar for tub clean cycle?
HEREWITH FOLLOWING ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF CLEASING AGENTS CUSTOMERS CAN USE IN EXECUTING TUB CLEAN CYCLES. YOU CAN ALSO JUST USE REGULAR WHITE VINEGAR. JUST POUR IT IN THE LIQUID DETERGENT CUP IN THE DISPENSER.