One of the best ways to keep all your board games organized is by having a box for each game keeping everything for each game together so pieces don’t get mixed up. The key is to, again, organize your board games into uniform containers and get rid of the random-sized boxes that the games come in.
How do you store a lot of board games?
10 Smart and Stylish Ways to Store Your Board Games
- Streamline open shelving with storage bins and color coordination.
- Invest in cute, clearly labeled bins.
- Ditch the game boxes for labeled plastic cases.
- Stock up on mesh pouches for easy storage (and transport).
- Upgrade your living room ottoman.
What is the biggest board game company?
Hasbro. Hasbro is a global play and entertainment company that has its corporate headquarters in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
How do you categorize board games?
Board game types
- Abstract. Board games with no theme at all, or what theme is offered is so disconnected from the actual experience of playing that it might as well not be there.
- Area control.
- Deck construction.