One of the best ways to keep all your board games organized is by having a box for each game keeping everything for each game together so pieces don’t get mixed up. The key is to, again, organize your board games into uniform containers and get rid of the random-sized boxes that the games come in.
How do you organize and display board games?
10 Smart and Stylish Ways to Store Your Board Games
- Streamline open shelving with storage bins and color coordination.
- Invest in cute, clearly labeled bins.
- Ditch the game boxes for labeled plastic cases.
- Stock up on mesh pouches for easy storage (and transport).
- Upgrade your living room ottoman.
How do you organize a board game room?
What are some ideas for board games?
Family Board Games
- Uno. All you need to play this fun family game is the Uno card deck.
- Cranium. We love this game because it gets the whole family humming, sketching, solving, and thinking.
- Chutes and Ladders.
- Traffic Jam.
- Ticket to Ride.