- Gently brush the outer surface to remove dirt.
- Moisten the surface with a clean, damp sponge.
- Stuff your boots, slippers or slides with paper towels to maintain their shape.
- Let your UGG boots dry naturally for 24 hours in a cool, ventilated area.
Can I wash my ugg boots in the washing machine?
Never, ever machine wash your uggs.
Uggs are fluffy, comforting and cosy – but your ugg boots aren’t waterproof.
How do you clean UGGs without ruining them?
- Prep your boot. Use the suede brush to gently give your boot a good once over.
- Use sponge to wet the boot. Dip the sponge in clean, cool water and moisten the entire boot.
- Clean with suede cleaner.
- Rinse with cotton cloth.
- Stuff the inside with paper towel.
- Let air dry.
Can I wash my UGG slippers in the washing machine?
Never put any UGG® boot or slipper in the washing machine or take them to the dry cleaner.