How do you host a game night?
- INVITE AN GOOD NUMBER OF PEOPLE.
- CHOOSE THE GAME PRIOR.
- WHILE YOU’RE AT IT, CHOOSE THE RIGHT GAMES.
- DON’T START THE GAME RIGHT AWAY, AND HAVE ANOTHER AS BACKUP.
- CLEAR OFF YOUR COFFEE TABLE.
- MAKE EASY FINGER FOODS THAT DON’T REQUIRE FLATWARE.
- PROVIDE DESSERT.
How long should a game night last?
What is the most ideal duration for a game night? The most ideal game night usually lasts about 3-5 hours with the best time range being from 7:00pm to 11:00pm at night. The best nights to have a game night are usually on a Friday or Saturday night as most people don’t have work the next day.
How many people is good for a game night?
We have found that game nights work well with about 4-8 people. This may seem like a very small amount of people, but remember… game nights aren’t parties. When you host a party, you invite a bunch of people to come over to hangout and socialize.