- Life. The game of Life is a fun board game for any type of game night, but it can be an especially fun game to play to get to know more about your partner.
- Twister. Don’t underestimate how fun Twister can be as an adult!
- Two Truths and a Lie.
- Staring contest.
What can couples do for fun at night?
100 DATE NIGHT IDEAS
- Go on a picnic.
- Take a walk.
- Sing karaoke.
- Go eat at a restaurant you’ve never eaten at before.
- Go to a coffee shop. We love this one!
- Play board games. It’s amazing how much fun they are as an adult!
- Go see a movie. Flip a coin to decide who picks if you have differing opinions!
- Go to an arcade.
How do you plan a couples game night?
Here are the top things we’ve learned to pull off the perfect couple’s game night:
- Get it on the calendar early.
- Plan guests that feel comfortable with each other.
- Throw in new fun games!
- Choose interactive games.
- Food is a must!
- Plan on snacks and treats to enjoy throughout the night.
- Take turns hosting.
What games do you play on game night?
Exciting Game Night Games for Everyone!
- Charades. When you are out of ideas on what to play or just want a great game that everyone loves, charades is the answer!
- Cranium. Now this is a fun game that can make even the shyest player break out and shine.
- Apples to Apples.