- Scrabble. Classic word game!
- Yahtzee. Classic dice game!
- Battleship (Quick)
- Mancala (Quick) This is a classic fave that I haven’t played in a long time.
- Forbidden Island (Cooperative, Quick)
- Forbidden Desert (Cooperative)
- Chess, Checkers, Batgammon (Quick)
What is the best game to play with 2 players?
The Funnest Board Games for Two Players
- 7 Wonders: Duel.
- Ticket to Ride.
- Codenames: Duet.
- Twilight Struggle: The Cold War, 1945-1989.
What games can two people play without anything?
Games to Play Without Anything
- 20 Questions. This classic game of 20 questions is great for any group and requires no materials whatsoever.
- Charades. Charades is a classic game that probably most of you have played before.
- “I’m Having a Picnic…”
- The Floor is Lava.
- Two Truths & A Lie.
- Never Have I Ever.
- Hide & Seek.
What is a good 2 person card game?
Gin Rummy. Gin Rummy is a classic card game that is traditionally played with two players using two 52 card decks. The objective of Gin Rummy is for players to use their hand to get more than 100 points before the opponent does.