- IRONWORKES GLOVES – Silver Fleece 58 MADE IN U.S.A. 12 Pairs (Long Cup)
- BOSS 1BC28572 – 2-Ply CHORE RUBBERIZED GAUNTLET CUFF Ironworkers Gloves 12 Pairs (Long Cup)
- Knox-Fit 679S – Heavy Duty Ironworkers Gloves 12 Pairs MADE IN USA (Short Cup)
- BOSS FLXO – 0666 Heavy Duty Ironworkers Gloves 12 Pairs (Long Cup)
What are the toughest gloves?
What is the toughest material for work gloves? For completing heavy-duty tasks, two of the toughest materials are nitrile latex and leather. These two materials are hard enough to resist abrasions, cuts, and punctures while also keeping out harmful materials and liquids.
What is the toughest material for work gloves?
A: Split Leather is the toughest leather and makes for the most durable work gloves. Split leather is also the most moisture-resistant and most durable option.
What are the different types of work gloves?
- Cotton/Fabric Gloves.
- Coated Fabric Gloves.
- Leather Gloves.
- Latex, Rubber or Plastic Gloves.
- Kevlar Gloves.
- Butyl Rubber Gloves.
- Vibration-Resistant/Impact-Resistant Gloves.
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves.