- IRONWORKES GLOVES – Silver Fleece 58 MADE IN U.S.A. 12 Pairs (Long Cup)
- BOSS 1BC28572 – 2-Ply CHORE RUBBERIZED GAUNTLET CUFF Ironworkers Gloves 12 Pairs (Long Cup)
- Knox-Fit 679S – Heavy Duty Ironworkers Gloves 12 Pairs MADE IN USA (Short Cup)
- BOSS FLXO – 0666 Heavy Duty Ironworkers Gloves 12 Pairs (Long Cup)
What are the different types of work gloves?
This guide covers 9 different types of work safety gloves and when they should be used.
- Cotton/Fabric Gloves.
- Coated Fabric Gloves.
- Leather Gloves.
- Latex, Rubber or Plastic Gloves.
- Kevlar Gloves.
- Butyl Rubber Gloves.
- Vibration-Resistant/Impact-Resistant Gloves.
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves.
What is the toughest material for work gloves?
A: Split Leather is the toughest leather and makes for the most durable work gloves. Split leather is also the most moisture-resistant and most durable option.
What is the best work glove brand?
Best Work Gloves Reviewed for 2022
- Firm Grip Nitrile Coated Gloves (15-Pack)
- GRX Palmwick 733 Nitrile Coated Gloves.
- Milwaukee Winter Performance Gloves.
- Ironclad EXOT Tactical Operator Impact Glove.
- Youngstown FR Fire-rated Leather Gloves.
- Firm Grip Nitrile Coated Gloves.
- Milwaukee Leather Performance Gloves.