- Kings Cup. What you need: Drinks, cards.
- Never Have I Ever. What you need: Drinks.
- Drunk Jenga. What you need: Drinks, Jenga.
- Thumper. What you need: Drinks.
- Straight Face. What you need: Drinks.
- Flip Cup. What you need: Drinks, cups.
- Buzz. What you need: Drinks.
- Most Likely.
What are fun things to do drunk?
- have an air guitar contest with friends when attending a live show.
- perform a stirring karaoke duet of “Islands in the Stream” OR.
- go single and belt out “Been Caught Stealing’” by Jane’s Addiction.
- stumble to the nearest food truck and spend too much money on something greasy and amazing.
What do couples do when drunk?
- The Quiz Game. Save.
- Spin The Bottle. Of course, this is not your typical spin the bottle!
- Drunken Artists. Find out how many shots it takes to bring out the inner Picasso from within your partner.
- Russian Roulette.
- Two Truths And One Lie.
- Never Have I Ever.
- The Question-Answer Game.
What are easy drinking games?
The first player of each team has to drink their drink as quickly as possible, pop the empty cup on the edge of the table and then flip it, so that it lands on the table upside down – but only using one hand. The next player is not allowed to start their drink until the one before has had a successful flip.