- 18/18 GoldenEye 007 – 1997.
- 17/18 Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater – 1999.
- 16/18 Gran Turismo – 1997.
- 15/18 Resident Evil – 1996.
- 14/18 Banjo-Kazooie – 1998.
- 13/18 DOOM – 1993.
- 12/18 The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past – 1991.
- 11/18 StarCraft – 1998.
What was gaming like in the 90s?
It was a decade of marked innovation in video gaming. It was a decade of transition from sprite-based graphics to full-fledged 3D graphics and it gave rise to several genres of video games including, but not limited to, the first-person shooter, real-time strategy, survival horror, and MMO.
What was the most popular game system in the 90s?
Super NES (~49 million sold) | (1990)
The SNES received largely positive reviews and was a global success, becoming the best-selling console of the 16-bit era after launching relatively late and facing intense competition from Sega’s Genesis console in North America and Europe.
What video games were released in the 90s?
- Super Mario World (1990 Video Game)
- The Secret of Monkey Island (1990 Video Game)
- Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (1990 Video Game)
- Pit-Fighter (1990 Video Game)
- Mega Man 3 (1990 Video Game)
- Little Nemo: The Dream Master (1990 Video Game)