Here are 10 great picnic games to play at your next gathering.
- Picnic Basket Relay.
- Flip-Flop Kick.
- Water Balloon Spoon Race.
- Water Balloon Dodgeball.
- Sponge Relay Race.
- Yard Twister.
- Human Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Melt an Ice Cube.
What games can adults play in the park?
23 Outdoor Games for Adults to Play During the Next Kid-Free
- of 23. Flag Football.
- of 23. Beach Volleyball.
- of 23. Floating Beer Pong.
- of 23. Capture the Flag.
- of 23. Scavenger Hunt.
- of 23. Cornhole.
- of 23. Backyard Connect Four.
- of 23. Flip Cup.
What activities can you do at a picnic?
As you plan your next picnic, review this list of possible things to do:
- Play a game of freeze tag or hide and seek.
- Find different types and colors of leaves.
- Sing Songs.
- Walk around the park talking about life issues.
- Go fishing.
- Play a board game on the blanket.
- People watch.
- Have a water balloon fight.
What can I bring to the picnic game ideas?
A simple pattern I like to start with is the alphabet. The first person (aka the leader) can bring an apple, the next person can bring a banana and the third person can bring chips (or anything else that starts with a, b and c in that order).