For those times, suggest one of these fun and simple games for your child to play on their own.
- Solo Ball Skills. Comstock / Getty Images.
- The 7-Up Game. All your child needs is a ball and some open space for this classic, active game.
- Racket Sports.
- Hula Hoop.
- Going for a Ride.
- Art Projects.
What can we play at home by sitting?
18 Fun Games to Play at Home
- 1 Pencil and Paper Games. 1.1 Dots and Boxes. 1.2 Cootie. 1.3 Hangman. 1.4 Tic-Tac-Toe.
- 2 Building.
- 3 Puzzles.
- 4 Hide and Seek.
- 5 Treasure Hunt.
- 6 Indoor Bowling.
- 7 Hot Potato.
- 8 Guess the Sound.
What games can you play without talking?
That’s what we all want! You will recognize many of these games; we played these in school growing up.
16 Quiet Games for Kids
- The Quiet Game.
- The Telephone Game.
- Heads Up, Seven Up.
- Quiet Animal.
- Silent Ball.
- Thumb Wrestling.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors.
How can I play with my kids without toys?
Play a Quick Game
- Play a game of “Rock, Paper, Scissors.”
- Arm or thumb wrestle for a few minutes to keep those little hands busy.
- Play patty-cake or teach your child some clapping games.
- Play a fun game like “20 questions” or “I went to “.
- Speak pig Latin or make up your own secret code.