19 Family Games for When You’re Stuck in the House
- Would You Rather?
- Scavenger Hunt.
- Minute to Win It.
- Hot Potato.
- Hallway Laser Maze.
- Laundry Basket Skee-Ball.
How can I play with my kids without toys?
Play a Quick Game
- Play a game of “Rock, Paper, Scissors.”
- Arm or thumb wrestle for a few minutes to keep those little hands busy.
- Play patty-cake or teach your child some clapping games.
- Play a fun game like “20 questions” or “I went to “.
- Speak pig Latin or make up your own secret code.
What can I play indoors at home?
When your kids are looking for fun games & activities to play at home with friends inside, they could try any of these games.
- Indoor Bowling.
- Sock Basketball.
- Board & Table Games.
- Card Games.
- Dice Games.
- Rube Goldberg Machine.
What is the best game to play as a family?
Fun Games for Family Game Night
- Charades for Kids.
- Uno Dare – Scroll down for more games like Uno.
- Clue Classic or Clue Master Detective.
- 10,000 (We alter this a bit and play 5,000 when we want to get a quick game it.)