- Editor’s Pick: ACDelco Gold Brake Rotors. AC Delco supplies parts for GM and other vehicles.
- Bosch QuietCast Rotor.
- ACDelco Advantage Rotors.
- DuraGo Premium Electrophoretic Brake Rotor.
- Centric Parts Premium Brake Rotor.
- Wagner Premium E-Coated Brake Rotor.
- Raybestos Advanced Technology Disc Brake Rotor.
Do drilled and slotted rotors really make a difference?
Given the choice between drill holes and slots, the drill holes will give you better braking power over slots for normal city/highway driving. This is why high end BMW, Porsche, Corvette, and Mercedes rotors are drilled, not slotted. However, for track racing (high speed stops), slotted rotors are the better choice.
Who makes Power Stop rotors?
Based in Bedford Park, IL and co-founded by CEO Arvin Scott, Power Stop is a leading supplier of aftermarket brake kits and brake components. Power Stop is the pioneer of the “brake kit” – consumer-friendly all-in-one brake replacement and upgrade packages customized to your car make and model.
What rotors are made in Japan?
but it also means safe “deceleration,” enabling safe control of the car under any circumstances.