- Jaipur. The best card game overall.
- Exploding Kittens. The best quick card game.
- Sushi Go! The best card game for kids.
- Hocus Pocus. The best card game for 2 players.
- Joking Hazard. The best card game for adults.
- Pokemon Battle Academy.
- Arkham Horror: The Card Game.
- The Resistance.
What are fun card games for kids?
- Go Fish.
- Old Maid.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly.
What is a fun card game for 4 players?
Canasta (4 players) – A game that became extremely popular in the 1950s, Canasta uses two standard decks, and is best in two-player partnerships. It is a rummy style of game in which the aim is to make melds of seven cards of the same value, and “go out” by playing your entire hand.
What is a fun card game for 2 players?
Gin Rummy. Gin Rummy is a classic card game that is traditionally played with two players using two 52 card decks. The objective of Gin Rummy is for players to use their hand to get more than 100 points before the opponent does.