The Egoist Teapot – The most expensive teapot ever sold, this piece designed by Nirmal Sethia sold for $3 million thanks to the hundreds of encrusted diamonds and rubies spread across the pot’s surface.
What’s the name of the most expensive teapot and how many diamonds and rubies does it have?
The Creation Process Of The Most Expansive Teapot
Milanese jeweler Scavia made 18 karat gold teapot, covered in full with finest and most precious stones, features 1,658 brilliant cut D-E color grade diamonds and 386 rubies.
What are the three types of teapots?
Main types of teapots
- Glass teapots. A good glass teapot is always a great additional to your teapot collection.
- Cast iron teapots. The best example of a cast iron teapot is a Japanese style teapot called testubin.
- Ceramic teapots.
- Stainless steel teapots.
Which is the best teapot?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Hario Cha Cha Kyusu Maru.
- Best Cast Iron: Suyika Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapot.
- Best Ceramic: Sweejar Royal Teapot.
- Best Stainless Steel: Venoly Stainless Steel Tea Pot with Removable Infuser.
- Best Yokode Kyusu: Tokoname Youhen Clay Teapot.