- Best all-round racing seat – Next Level Racing GT Track Cockpit.
- Best budget racing seat – Playseat Challenge.
- Best racing seat for controllers – noblechairs HERO.
- Best premium racing seat – Extreme Simracing Cockpit 3.0.
- Best portable racing seat – Next Level Racing F-GT Lite.
- Best versatile racing seat – OpenWheeler GEN3.
Do you need a seat for sim racing?
Every Sim Racing rig needs a seat, but often for many, they are an afterthought as it is not the most exciting or flashy part of the rig. However out of all parts of the rig, it is the part of the setup you are in contact with most, so it needs to be the right choice for you.
Are race seats comfortable?
Non-competition seats are built for comfort, however many cars today come with lumbar support (sometimes adjustable) which wasn’t always so common. A racing seat, however, is not meant to be comfortable. It’s meant to be secure, safe, lightweight and strong.
What are Nascar seats made of?
Our racing seats are made from Fiberglass Composite or Kevlar and Carbon. They come in many different sizes which suit all body types from large to small.