- Suck It Up – Players place a straw in their mouth and use suction to transfer a pile of 25 M&M’s from one plate to another in under one minute.
- Wanna Spoon?
- I’m an Egg-cellent Spooner – Kick it up a notch and replace the ping pong balls with eggs.
- Water Pong – Try a variation of the adults-only game.
- Stuff It!
How do you play minute to win it games with a large group?
Set up an obstacle course of things like cones, toys, books, etc. in a large area. Player must scoot from the start of the obstacle course to the finish and back on a bath mat or towel. Players can either race to finish before a minute is up or time them and the fastest racer wins.
What are some Minute to Win It challenges?
- Cup Stack.
- Hershey’s Kisses & Chopsticks.
- Toilet Paper Pull.
- Suck Up The Skittles.
- Cookie Face.
- Ear, Nose, and Pinch.
- Tower Test.
- Three Balloon Keep ‘Em Up.
What is the 5 minute game?
5-Minute Dungeon is a chaotic, co-operative, real-time card game in which players have only five minutes to escape the randomized dungeon. Communication and teamwork are critical to survival because there’s no time to form a carefully considered plan — and no predicting what dangers lie ahead.