- Adds a Touch of Your Personality.
- Highlights Your Features.
- Adds a Color Accent to Your Look.
- Durable for Long-Time Use.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain.
- Can Help with Internal Heat Regulation and Electromagnetic Radiation.
What is tribal jewelry?
Tribal Jewelry is jewelry made by indigenous tribal artisans using local materials to create objects of adornment that contain significant cultural meaning for the wearer. Authentic handcrafted Tribal Jewelry is very different from what you will find in department stores.
What’s the origin of the necklace?
The first necklaces were primarily made from organic materials such as bones, feathers, teeth, and shells. Examples of these were found in a Neolithic burial in the Alps around 4200-3400 B.C.E.
What do you mean by necklace?
noun. neck·lace ˈne-kləs. : an ornament worn around the neck. : something likened to a necklace especially in forming a linked series or a circular pattern. a necklace of islands.