- Start with the classics.
- Alcohol is the most important ingredient.
- Ice is the second most important ingredient.
- Keep it simple.
- A cocktail should be balanced.
- A cocktail is supposed to look nice.
- Only shake cocktails with fruit juice in them.
What makes a cocktail perfect?
When the word “perfect” comes before the name of a classic, usually a Manhattan or a Martini, this means the vermouth in the drink has been split 50-50 sweet and dry. In other words, 50 percent of the called-for vermouth is sweet; and the remaining 50 percent is dry.
What is cocktail and how it is prepared?
A cocktail drink is any mixed drink with at least two cocktail ingredients and is usually alcohol-based. Cocktails typically have a base liquor, like vodka or gin, and come with other flavored ingredients like fruit juice. Some drinks are simple and only involve two liquid ingredients.
What is the most complicated cocktail to make in the world?
1. The Commonwealth. With a grand total of 71 ingredients, the Commonwealth is, without a doubt, the most ingredient-heavy drink on this list. We’re not entirely sure how so many ingredients fit into a standard coupe glass.