- Traditional metal braces. Metal braces are the most common type of teeth straightening treatment available today.
- Ceramic or clear braces. Ceramic braces have become a popular choice.
- Lingual braces.
Is Pearl a good color for braces?
Orthodontist Dr. Ann Marie Gorczyca of Gorczyca Orthodontics in Antioch, California states that if you want a braces color tie that will always look great, choose the color pearl. “Pearl is a shimmering white braces color tie that blends in well with tooth color and rarely stains.
What are the 5 stages of braces?
- The Orthodontic Consultation. The consultation is where San Antonio Orthodontist, Dr.
- X-Rays and Record Photos. X-rays or radiographs are used to take photos of the patient’s teeth and bite from a number of angles.
- The Fitting Application.
- Final Phase.
What type of braces are the most effective?
- Ceramic braces give more effective results in a short time than plastic aligners.
- They are less obvious as compared to metal braces.