- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
What are 3 things questions?
- Can you talk about three names you go by?
- Can you talk about three things you like about yourself?
- Can you talk about three things you dislike about yourself?
- Can you talk about three parts of your heritage?
- Can you talk about three things that scare you?
What are 21 questions rules?
Each player has to answer a set of 21 questions. To make things more interesting, the players can divide the questions and allocate points to each. The person who answers them all wins. If you gather more than two people to play, all the other players get to ask you a question from the list as per their wish.
What is the game 20 questions texting?
1. 20 Questions. To play the 20 questions texting game, one player must pick something from their imagination; it could be an object, place, or even an obscure celebrity. Then your friend will try to guess the object you chose in 20 “Yes or No” Questions or less.