Simply get a tray of shot glasses, fill half of them with water and half of them with vodka (or any drinks of choice). Those playing have to guess what’s in their glass without sniffing the substance. They then take the shot. If they guessed incorrectly, they have to take another.
How can I make drinking fun at home?
- Practice making new drinks.
- Call your friends.
- Virtual drinking games.
- Drunk video games.
- Pick your own music (and choose wisely)
- Party with whoever you’re quarantined with.
- Relax – you’re home!
What are easy drinking games?
The first player of each team has to drink their drink as quickly as possible, pop the empty cup on the edge of the table and then flip it, so that it lands on the table upside down – but only using one hand. The next player is not allowed to start their drink until the one before has had a successful flip.
How do you make a drinking party fun?
- Kings Cup. What you need: Drinks, cards.
- Never Have I Ever. What you need: Drinks.
- Drunk Jenga. What you need: Drinks, Jenga.
- Thumper. What you need: Drinks.
- Straight Face. What you need: Drinks.
- Flip Cup. What you need: Drinks, cups.
- Buzz. What you need: Drinks.
- Most Likely.