Who makes the best baklava?
- Karaköy Güllüoğlu. Istanbul, Turkiye.
- Hafız Mustafa. Istanbul, Turkiye.
- Kocak Baklava. Gaziantep, Turkiye.
- İmam Çağdaş Kebap ve Baklava Salonu. Gaziantep, Turkiye.
- Hamdi Restaurant.
- Emiroğlu Baklava.
- Haci Bozan Ogullari.
- Güllüoğlu Baklava & Cafe.
Is baklava Arabic or Turkish?
Baklava is originally from Turkey, Greece, and the Middle East, but it was brought to Hungary by Turkish invaders during the 16th century. Hungary revised it and made it part of their culture as the strudel.
Is Turkish baklava healthy?
More Than Just a Delicious Treat
Baklava’s phyllo pastry is low in calories and free from both trans-fat and saturated fats, while that drizzle of honey can help to control blood sugar levels and even help fight cancer.