Custom stamps start in the $20 price range, which is a small price to pay for business owners who might frequently need to stamp mail or packages with their address or stamp product packaging, stationary, or forms with their company name or logo.
How do I make a custom stamp?
- Choose a design.
- Size your design.
- Trace your design onto parchment paper with a pencil.
- Transfer the design onto the carving rubber.
- Begin carving the rubber.
- Cut your stamp off the rubber block.
- Remove larger areas with bigger carving tips.
- Test your stamp.
Can I make my own rubber stamps?
Does officeworks make custom stamps?
Don’t waste valuable time repeating yourself, use a personalised stamp with your own text and/or logo. We offer self-inking stamps that will save time and minimise error.