|A game of Risk being played|
|Genres||Strategy game Board game War game|
|Setup time||5–15 minutes|
|Playing time||1–8 hours|
How do you play Risk board game Europe?
Which is the best version of Risk board game?
- 2.1 Classic Risk – Best Overall.
- 2.2 Risk Legacy Board Game – Best for Fixed Groups.
- 2.3 Risk 60th Anniversary Edition Best for 6 Players.
- 2.4 Risk Star Wars Edition – Best for Young Star Wars Fans.
- 2.5 Risk Junior – Best Risk Version for Children.
Is Risk board game any good?
The board is large, good quality, and very clear, and the dice and playing pieces are of decent enough quality. Risk is a fantastic strategy game, and a wonderful introduction to heavier war or strategy games. If you’ve never played it before, it’s well worth a look.