How do you play Risk board game with two players?
What is the best way to play Risk?
- Take an Easy-to-Hold Continent.
- Be Flexible, Adapt Your Risk Game Strategy to the Situation.
- Don’t Get Complacent!
- Know When Attacking is Worth It.
- Protect Your Borders.
- Form Alliances.
- Don’t Draw Attention to Yourself.
- Take Big (Educated) Risks.
How do you play Risk board game single player?
A few simple rules modifications make this game easy to play alone. Assign territories like you normally would and randomly place reinforcements for the other “players” using the Risk cards. Use Secret Mission cards (or create your own) to assign each “player” an objective for winning and play the game!