You are invited to a game night party on (date) at (venue) by 9 pm. Please join us for good friends, fun, food, and games.
How do you write a good invitation message?
Here are some examples of invitation wording to get you thinking more creatively.
- We request the honor of your presence…
- We request the pleasure of your company…
- Together with our parents, we invite you…
- We ask you to be present with us at the ceremony uniting…
- We invite you to share with us a celebration of love…
What do you write on an invite?
Most event invitations will include the following details:
- Name of the person invited.
- Title and description of the event.
- Name of hosts and organisers.
- Time and date it will take place.
- Location and how to get there.
- Dress code.
- RSVP deadline.
What should a party invitation include?
As a basic guide, party invitations should include: Your name. Type of party: Let your guests know what special occasion or milestone your party is in aid of, whether that be your 30th birthday or your engagement. Date and time of the party.