How to use a front load washing machine
- Dose correctly. Follow the instructions on the packaging of your laundry detergent, like Ariel Matic Liquid.
- Load the laundry. Open the door and place the laundry in the machine.
- Choose the temperature.
- Select the right spin cycle.
- Close the door and press go.
- Unload clothes.
How do you put detergent in a Maytag washer?
Step 3: Add Detergent
- Pour detergent in the dispenser or, if there isn’t one, directly into the tub before adding clothes.
- If your washer is High-Efficiency (HE), only use HE detergent.
- If using detergent pods, color-safe bleach or fabric softener crystals, add them directly to the tub before loading clothes.
How does the Maytag top load washer work?
What is the fastest wash cycle on a Maytag washer?
Typically selected for small, lightly soiled loads, the Quick Wash cycle takes between 15–40 minutes to complete depending on the model and brand. Quick Wash Cycle uses shorter periods of more intense washing to clean items quickly.