DIY Life-Sized Cardboard Cutout
- Step 1: Take Some Pictures. You want to photograph the subject on the cleanest possible white background.
- Step 2: Adjust Levels, Brightness and Contrast.
- Step 3: Crop the Image.
- Step 4: Paint It White.
- Step 5: Scale to Size.
- Step 6: Print.
- Step 7: Trim Down.
- Step 8: Glue Down.
How do you make a cardboard standee?
- Step 1: Find Your Image.
- Step 2: Figure Out the Desired Final Size for Your Project.
- Step 4: Enlarge Your Image.
- Step 5: Print Your Enlarged Image.
- Step 6: Trim the White Edges Off Your Paper.
- Step 7: Attach Your Trimmed Pages to Your Backing.
- Step 9: Trim the Edges.
- Step 10: Attach a Stand to the Back of Your Character.
How do you set a life size cardboard cutout?
What are those cardboard cutouts called?
A standee is an American term for a large self-standing display promoting a movie, product or event, or point-of-sale advertising, often in the form of a life-size cut-out figure.