How do you store a lot of board games?
- Streamline open shelving with storage bins and color coordination.
- Invest in cute, clearly labeled bins.
- Ditch the game boxes for labeled plastic cases.
- Stock up on mesh pouches for easy storage (and transport).
- Upgrade your living room ottoman.
How do people store their board games?
Place them in plastic storage boxes
Plastic storage tubs or boxes are extremely practical. They keep your board games clean, free from dust and dirt, yet they also keep them in one specific place so you know where everything is. Small bins are great for keeping small card games in order.
How do you store board games with little space?
Board Game Storage with Little Space
A hanging sweater shelf works perfectly for storing games! Plus it keeps the board games hidden away in the closet and fits those game boards perfectly. Not to mention it frees up table and shelf space leaving you more space to organize your house.